CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Don't worry be HAPPY!


Ok so i have made a personal goal to try to be more positive.... Needless to say that is super tough for me! Everything is up in the air and stressful, as usual. But i really believe that there is a strong power in positive thinking, so i am just trying to dance away and think of the great things i am blessed with instead of stressing myself sick about everything. My favorite saying has become my motto for life... "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."

1 comment:

Just the 3 of us said...

I love that quote! It really does pay off to be positive. After highschool I decided that I worry and stress way too much so I did the same thing and decided to be positive and keep on truckin' when things get hard and try to find the good in all things. Good luck to you :) I'm sure you will do great. Hakuna matata :) hehe that's my favorite saying

 
=