CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Unknown.....

Have you ever wanted to do something.... But you are afraid? So afraid, that you really end up doing nothing? Which is probably the exact opposite of what you should do, or even what you WANT to do! I think it is the fear of the unknown... Just not knowing what will come next, or what will happen if you do it, or maybe even what will happen if you DON'T do it.

Well, that is where i am at. I am right in the middle, one minute i am pretty sure i know exactly what i am going to do, the next i am just as confused as ever. And one minute i am thinking about one decision, and all of a sudden i am way off thinking about something else? Because of course everything in life is so interconnected.

So as i sit i am pondering my options, when in reality it just delays the inevitable. Oh how i wish i had a magic eight ball, then i would know the answers to all of my questions!!!!.... Except of course when it tells me to "ask again later"....

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I have a Magic Eye Ball. You can borrow it any time ;)

 
=