CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I hate boys!!!

I hate BOYS!!!~
********Warning this is going to be a rant and rave about why boys suck, if that offends you stop reading now!***************

I am officially on strike. I give up trying to have a successful relationship. I swear it doesn't matter what you do, it is never right. Are relationships really supposed to be that hard? What ever happened to boys respecting who you are and making you feel like a princess? I used to have faith and hope in Love. But all it really has done is been hard. It brings me pain and sorrow time after time, and somehow they always find a way to blame me for the mess. I must be pretty messed up because The same thing always happens, I try to be nice and loving and considerate and really just me, and i get walked on. I get used and abused, and thrown out with the trash. It is ridiculous. If that is what a relationship is all about I am officially declaring my nun-hood now!

No comments:

 
=