CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Tag! I'm it!!!!!


List 6 unimportant things that make you happy.


OK, so i was tagged by Nicole... And really she stole all of the good ones, because who doesn't LOVE LOVE LOVE rain? and LONDON! I mean come on now, there is something so peaceful and amazing about rain. I could just sit in the rain and be so refreshed and happy. It is the most amazing thing ever!! And I love to laugh too, although sadly i haven't been able to do it as much as i would like to lately. I also like making other people laugh. Even if it means i am being crazy again. You should just read her post to see what else she said. But Lauren took some of the good ones too, shopping, taking pictures, blogging, and Music!!! I really do find peace in music it is such an expression of emotion and beauty! It is life in a song, what better way to explain this crazy life then with a song!?!?

Anyway it would be no fun if we all just said the same things, So i tried to pick new ones, that weren't already mentioned, but i had to borrow a few ideas because they are really the heart and sole of Alisha! so here it goes......



1. Dr. Pepper.
... (And No Nicole i did not steal this from you,) sadly i live and die for Dr. Pepper, although i don't drink that much of it, (But still probably too much) when i do get some it is like instant perma-smile. It is happiness in a can for sure!

2. Purses, sheets, blankets,
(OK so I may have a problem with shopping in general). Which is funny, because I never used to like shopping. When i was younger, even in high school i was never really a mall goer, or a shopper, it wasn't something i liked to do that much. I didn't want to spend my money. But now it is like therapy. It doesn't matter what i am buying, or if it is one dollar or ten dollars, there is something invigorating about getting something new. Sometimes i dont even know what i am doing at a store, but if i am sad, I somehow end up at a store, and
it usually makes me feel better... Even if i just end up buying orange juice or something silly. And i really like to get new sheets for my bed, or a new blanket to cuddle up with, and who doesn't need a new purse now and then?

3. American Idol
... Yes i know PATHETIC, but i really really like this show. I love music and reality TV so it is a perfect match... But I do have to admit that i should probably just put this one down for REALITY TV cuz for some reason some of my favorite shows are all stupid reality tv shows like American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, The Amazing race, The Apprentice, The Bachelor, and probably more silly shows too... There is something about sitting back and listening to the craziness of competitions that are so out there!

4. Reading
.... I love picking up a good book at night and just reading and reading. Getting lost in a story, or learning something new. It is addicting.

5. The ZOO
.... I love the zoo? I know I know, I am 25 get over it, it never really changes, but I love it! When i went to California my favorite happiest day EVER was going to the San Diego Zoo It was amazing!!! I like Sea world too, but not as much fun as the zoo. I just love animals. It is so fascinating to watch them, and i love walking outside and just yeah, gosh i am smiling just thinking about it! I even love Utah's simple Hoggle Zoo... It is great too! I wish we could have a bigger one, but i will keep it!

6.Flip Flops....
My favorite moment in time was when i lived in St. George and i could literally wear flip flops all year long! Ok yes i was walking to class in a sweatshirt and flip flops in the winter, but hey i loved it! I love hoodie sweatshirts too, which kinda condradicts my flip flop addiction, but you can wear both at the same time it's really ok! I just love painting my toe nails and having them all cute and slipping on flip flops to go out the door. They are so versatile and can be worn anywhere! It is a good day when the snow is leaving and its safe to wear flip flops without sliding around on the wet ground! =)

Now I must tag 6 people, SO although ALL of you are invited to do this, here's my list of 6..
1. Daija
2. Lisa
3. RoseAnne
4. Shalise
5. Chris
6. Jessica F.

No comments:

 
=