CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

For you? Or for me?

DO i really blog for you?

Why, So that you can read the exciting things happening in my boring life? So you can celebrate my happy times, and cry with me in time of need? And worry with me when i am worried? Probably not, since i know they are not that exciting to many of you, since you don't comment or reply. Heck, maybe your not even reading this?

I think i do it for me....

Is it a source of excitement to relieve my boredom? Maybe, Something to make me feel important, like you all really care what is going on and what i am writing about... Possibly. An outlet that makes me feel not so alone? Most definitely. It is a chance for me to write, to share, to explode my emotions, thoughts, and sometimes my feelings. It is an escape for me, an outlet. A harbor of safety. No one is judging me, and if you are, i don't have to know about it. It is a chance for me to just be me, and thats ok.

I May not have a family, or kids to share pictures of, and cute stories. I don't even have fun adventures, or cool vacations to talk about... But I have the ins and outs of me.. and well that's just all i have to give, but i will freely give it to you if you want to take it!

So just know that maybe this post is not exciting, maybe it is not chuck full of information and announcements... But Maybe it is more for me than you, and your comments add to the meaning and worth of each post. When people comment, i feel like they really care, like they really read it, and that they understand what i am going through, or what i was trying to say. Like they really get me. Like i am not alone.why

5 comments:

Daija said...

Well said. I think a lot of us feel the same way. I look forward to more posts from you. I do always read them. I don't leave comments very often because I think I'll say something dumb.

Nicole said...

I read them too. ;) It's just usually when it's early morning like now, and I should be doing something else, like going to school, so I quickly read and run. I apologize. It was me just a year ago that was like COMMENT OR DIE! on my blog. Haha.

And I think blogging, for me, and for a lot of people, is really just for yourself. Sometimes I make a decision IN a blog post. Well, actually, a lot of the times. Like writing everything out makes me come to a logical conclusion, or something.

Dave and Emily said...

True, true. I read your blog frequently, but never comment. Sorry about that! I will try and do better. I think it's fun to see what you are up to and how great you are! Keep the posts coming! - Emily Hunt

Alisha Chase said...

Thanks guys!! I didn't know you read my blog Em!!! I miss you~! Do you have a blog? And thanks girls for replying i love you all!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

hey there, I love to read your blog, i hear ya, I do it for myself but LOVE LOVE the comments that are left, i will try to be better at it~ you just keep on blogging your mind out.
love ya~

 
=